[SunRescue] Re: ALMS

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 27 18:29:06 CST 2001

It was bad enough that he/they auctioned an item that was not in stock,
Okfine, bad situation. However the follow up to the negative feedback was
deplorable. Most of those who posted neutral and negative had a legitimate
gripe. His snotty replies are un-called for. He should have bit the bullet
and either told the truth, relied to the concerns of his customers in a
timely fashion or just taken the feedback like a man.

I recently bought some items from him. Took longer than I would have
expected. On top of that it appears he has poor information management when
it come to his sales. I was forced to send my shipping info 3 times before
they got it. And the last request was fairly rude.

Never again will I buy from them. Price is not everything. Those whom have
dealt with me know I am not the cheapest. However I never fool around when
it come to my customer service. Sure I have made some interesting goofs but
I won't give you a snotty answer when you have a problem or question. Good
business is just good business.

Just my opinions here --  These statements are those of my employer :) (OK I
work for me, gee what a slave driver I work for) <grin>

Mike N