[SunRescue] Re: ALMS

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 27 17:41:23 CST 2001

There was a very dramatic turning point in their feedback, it all revolves
arounf an auction they had for some SS/5 RAM - it took *almost* a month to
get it, after paying with PayPal the day after the auction... Seems he was
*expecting* the RAM to come in, but it was "delayed."

IMHO, he should only have auctioned what was on hand, not "in transit."

Ken