[SunRescue] "emulate3buttons" on Solaris?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 27 10:28:49 CST 2001

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 08:40:51AM -0500, dfp10 wrote:
> Bill,
> I am interested in your setup. WHat is a Sun Media Convertor?

See http://www.sunhelp.org/pages.php?page=review-adapter
for a review I did of it a few months ago, with pictures.

Basically the Sun Interface Converter (P/N: 370-2068) plugs into
the keyboard/mouse port of a Sun workstation and enables you to
use a PS/2 standard mouse and keyboard, or a mixture of Sun keyboard/
PS2 mouse / PS2 keyboard / Sun mouse, etc, with said workstation.

> Is the Linksys KVM
> for 2 computers?

I wasnt the person with the Linksys KVM; my KVM is just a two-port
manual switchbox with vga, PS2 keyboard, and PS2 mouse ports.

> Could you give me the model number and price?

The Sun Interface Converter runs about $75 on Sun's online store.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net