[SunRescue] Sun Bits

mike dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 25 17:28:38 CST 2001

I'm needing some Sun bits. I'd like an open-faced 411 case, my apple
that's missing screws, and the top cover exposing quite jagged edges,
etc is getting to me. A cdrom in the thing faster than 4x would be nice
to make installs a bit faster, and sun bootable of course. Also a HD50
cable for the thing. Also, I can't find drivers for my Sun 4.0 fddi
card so I'd like a SAS NPI one with MIC connector. And 64mb of LX ram.
I received an offer for a SunPC DX25, $25 shipped with the SunPC
software which I think is quite good.

Thanks
Mike