[SunRescue] solaris 2.6 on a large eide drive

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 25 14:40:01 CST 2001

Install 2.6 first to a small partition on the drive (make
c0t0d0s0 the / for 2.6 and make it no more than 2GB.) All
OSes can share swapspace on c0t0d0s1. s2 is reserved for the
entire disk.... 2.6 does have issues with larger HDs, so
install it first and patch it, and the problem should go away.

-Jon