[SunRescue] Lot's of Stuff.

Simeon Johnston rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 22 11:29:28 CST 2001

I got my hands on a bunch of stuff from auctions (Imation and 3m).  I would
like to know what it is worth and/or whether anyone would like to buy it for
cheap.

3 HP 28645-60001 Hubs.  These have 4 BNC connectors and 1 AUI connector.
2 HP 2345A Hubs.  I don't exactly know what these are.  I think they are
Tolken Ring hubs.  One has 24 RS-232 ports and the other has 30 RS-232
       ports.  Both use modular cards of 6 ports.
1 Allen-Bradley Vista LAN/1.  I think this is also a Tolken Ring hub.  32
RS-232 ports.
1 Black Box (A Micom Company) Fiber-Optic Repeater.
1 Black Box Terminal Server w/ Manual.

A Doric Minitrend 205?
A Fiber-Optic O/E converter.  Has several Fiber-Optic and BNC connectors as
well as voltage plugs.  I have no idea what this is or what it is used for.

Any ideas.
I also sent this to the Sun Rescue list because I wasn't sure whether the
lists were merged or not.

sim