[SunRescue] Goats no! Weitek yes!

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 21 22:58:56 CST 2001

Simple - twice the clock, same I/O. Typical performance boost anywhere from
minimal (heavy I/O application mix) to noticeable (compute intensive
application mix).

Typical retail value $60-100, highly desired by some, but for many
applications an upgrade to an LX might be more significant (faster
framebuffer, etc.).

That's about it.

HTH,

Ken