[SunRescue] How to find Buyers for Old Sun Hardware

David L Kindred (Dave) rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 16:01:49 CST 2001

I have reached the point where I need to arrange the disposal of some
assorted Sun hardware.  Unfortunately, my employer is not interested in
sales to individuals, and certainly not interested in auction sales.

At this point I don't have a proper inventory, but mostly we'll be
disposing of 5-10 year old monitors, keyboards, and mice, and perhaps
some IPX workstations.  Quantities are the range of 20 to 50.

Can anyone help me find a suitable purchaser for this?  The equipment is
all located in Moorestown, NJ, and all shipping would need to be
arranged by the buyer.

Any ideas?

David L. Kindred                       mailto:d.kindred at telesciences.com
Unix Systems & Network Administrator   Telesciences, Inc.
Phone: +1 856 642 4184                 2000 Midlantic Drive, Suite 410
Fax: +1 856 866 0185                   Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 USA