[SunRescue] 712/60 & nextstep

jeff borisch rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 14:26:22 CST 2001

They used to give out free copies to anyone who could provide a valid
hardware serial number for NeXT black hardware. It was part of a y2k service
plan. It came with OSs for Intel, NeXT, Sparc (only certain models of 4m
machines) and hppa.

They quit this offer about three months ago. The ebay route can be quite
expensive for this but they are on there from time to time.

--jeff