[SunRescue] 'X' software to connect MS Windows to Solaris?

Maarten Deen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 16 02:59:36 CST 2001

> I'm looking for the best solution to connect Windows NT desktops to a series
> of Solaris workstations . . can anyone recommend software for such?

I'm using XManager at home. Can start programs off the unix box, but can also
put the CDE login on my NT box. Can't tell you about comparison, but on my
10Mb network, starting CDE takes a minute. An xterm is fast, but netscape also
takes half a minute. Can be network load, might also be slow to start on my Sun.
It's quite small to what I've heard from exceed and the like.

www.netsarang.com

Maarten

--
If you'd like to know, I can tell you that in your universe you move
freely in three dimensions that you call space. You move in a straight