[SunRescue] Can't Read Disk Label etc

Gregory Leblanc rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 15 13:37:13 CST 2001

I've got the "invalid disk label" and "can't read disk label" stuff
showing up on a SPARCstation 2 here.  I've had this before, but it's
usually just fixed itself by power cycling the machine.  This time, it's
sticking.  The connections are all good, this disk has a working OS on
it, and it runs fine, once I get it booted.  I had to reboot it in order
to move the machine to another shelf on Friday, and it's not been back
up since then.  Anybody have ideas of things to try to get this disk
happy again?  Thanks,

    Greg