[SunRescue] ANybody elses desktop look like this

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 15 04:44:17 CST 2001

Thats quite nice, would be interested to know what you use to do
that :)

The linux (debian) box on my desk looks like this:

http://lart.hosts.ision.net.uk/desktops/2001_01_15_103632_shot.jpg

the shot is quite wide as its a dualhead Xinerama desktop running Helix
Gnome on two 17" Iiyama monitors... I got a bit carried away when they
said I could have a new machine :)

I also have a wyse terminal I bought in from home (for that authentic
"actually working, honest" look)

Mmmm 2560x1024 ... now THAT is a resolution :)

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Christopher Byrne sent the following on Mon, 15 Jan 2001...