[SunRescue] RE: Solaris 1.1 on a 4/330

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 14 06:39:10 CST 2001

Mattias Paulsson sent the following on Sat, 13 Jan 2001...

> Is this actually written down somewhere in print or just the common point of view?
> If it's true then most of the softare for my trusty old C64 would be public domain (which would make me happy) as well as some (great) software for the Amiga, like old raytracers etc. etc.
>
> Just wouldn't like having the BSA chasing me for better reasons than 7 year old software :-)

The company I work for is currently "under investigation" by the
BSA... guess who gets dumped with licensing??? yup me! ... they are only
interested in microsoft adobe etc etc stuff.

Kinda ironic really since, in my school days I was a courier for a 'warez'
group :P

Dan - *inserts tongue into cheek* 31337 hax0r