[SunRescue] RE: Solaris 1.1 on a 4/330

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 13 23:41:39 CST 2001

On January 14, Tim Harrison wrote:
> That depends.  I thought the PDP-11/34 was huge (and so did Tara... the
> look on her face was enough to warn me about saying anything).

  You have to explain to her how important this stuff is to you
personally.  It's been my experience that, if done sincerely, such an
honest explanation can often cause oppressive SOs to become much more
accepting of our hobbies and interest.

  "You can't have a zebra without its stripes."

> I would like to come by.  Maybe one Saturday, I'll convince Tara to make
> the drive down to your place.  I don't think you're more than a few
> hours away, are you not?

  Where are you again, Tim?  I'm in Laurel, MD, right off of Route 95
between the DC and Baltimore beltways.

              -Dave McGuire