[SunRescue] RE: Solaris 1.1 on a 4/330

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 13 23:36:25 CST 2001

Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Huge?

Well, to me it is. :)

>   Tim.  Drop by my place some time.  It's obvious that you've lost
> perspective.

That depends.  I thought the PDP-11/34 was huge (and so did Tara... the
look on her face was enough to warn me about saying anything).

>   If I can move it with six friends and a truck with a hydraulic lift,
> it's not huge.

Once we have a house, then I'll be able to think more along those lines.

I would like to come by.  Maybe one Saturday, I'll convince Tara to make
the drive down to your place.  I don't think you're more than a few
hours away, are you not?

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer