[SunRescue] How to check a memory expansion board in SS670/MP

Gaspar Gonzalez rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 13 11:08:34 CST 2001

Hi,
   My SS670 reports 128Mb of RAM, the simms are on the system board, also I
have a memory expansion board with slot 0 populated (I think they're 4 MB
simms maybe 1 Mb is this important?).

   I know the system is not recognizing the RAM in the expansion board
because with or without it is reporting 128 Mb.

Is there anything to modify to get that memory reconized?
How about a diagnostic command to verify if the memory expansion board is
good and/or recognized by the system?

Running 2.5.1

Thanks!
Gaspar G.