[SunRescue] RE: Solaris 1.1 on a 4/330

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 12 22:11:58 CST 2001

Dave wrote:
>   So, sometimes farts don't smell very nice.  Don't hold that against
> them!  Sometimes even WE don't smell very nice.  Sniff at any of us
> after a day of moving heavy computer equipment around.  Does that make
> us any less lovable or useful to the world?  Of course not.  The same
> goes for farts.
>
>   Hooray for farts!  Farts are our friends!

Jeeze. I just fell over laughing... like off the couch onto the
hard floor laughing... and this has already been forwarded onto
some friends for some humor value.

And for those who asked:

[1] I'm still looking for those IRC logs of the kiddies who wanted to
    port Linux to my non-existant Cray. I know I have them *somewhere*
    (but `grep -i cray *` isn't finding them.)
[2] My friend at Half-Price Books still hasn't responded to his e-mails
    about those cool, old OSes. For those interested, you can try
    harasing him directly at areala at juno.com (he's big into anime.) To
    recap he had OS/2 2.x, 3 and 4 laying around, and maybe a copy of
    Windows 2.x.

-Jon
Jonathan Katz = J. Random BOFH = http://jonworld.com = jon at jonworld.com
	"Corrupting Indiana's finest young women since 1991!"