[SunRescue] RE: Solaris 1.1 on Sun 4/330

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 10 16:52:01 CST 2001

>> This is, of course, assuming that you (and your network security
>>folks) will stomach the ideal of running NIS on your network.  I've
>>never met anyone who has.

*shrug* Eh. *hand waggle*  We're running NIS+ here and it seems to be OK for
the moment.  But then again I change things on the server as little as
possible and we're a pretty static environment.

It's all in how you're set up.  I do think I'll take a CBT on it this year
if I can find one - all my current skills on it are OJT. ;-)

Mike Hebel