now : Energy usage RE: [SunRescue] Monthly living expenses Was OT : natural gas prices

Martin Wedel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 10 15:48:13 CST 2001

Funny thing is, since my roomate and I fired up the 670's and the cluster
of 735's, we've had 3 'meter inspections' in about as many months. The
first month that the power bill went up 3-fold, it made sense, now it's just getting ridiculous.
I'll really wonder if the meter man shows up with a dog next time...  :)

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net
http://www.minor-element.net/