now : Energy usage RE: [SunRescue] Monthly living expenses Was OT : natural gas prices

Mike Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 10 09:55:02 CST 2001

	A random thought: With all this talk of energy consumption I begin
to wonder, anyone noticed the cops hanging out in front of their houses? the
reason I ask this is that in most localities the power company passes the
names of energy users that pass a certain threshold of consumption to the
local vice squad. The usual reason is that growing Pot , because of the grow
lamps, uses a lot of electricity. I just wonder if massive computer users
can trigger that anmount or not. hate to have the swat team kick in the door
cause I am compiling a new kernel :-).

	Michael A. Turner