[SunRescue] Solaris 1.1 on Sun 4/330

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 9 16:58:21 CST 2001

Hey folks.  Believe it or not, this time I'm actually on topic! :)

I just got my copy of Solaris 1.1 in the post, and I'm staring at my OS
collection, wondering where it'll go.  Then, it hits me.  Gee, I wonder
if I can put this on the (currently non-functional) Sun 4/330.  Is this
a Good Plan[tm]?

(note to Bill:  still got those 4/330 boards kicking around?  I'm eager
to get this beast up and running.  Then my wife won't bother me about
having non-functional computer stuff around. :))

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com