Old WPs (was Re: [SunRescue] Rant on industry employment

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 8 23:41:29 CST 2001

Oh? I'm curious now - I only used it on Mac - clean and fast little bleaker.
What was so much better under NeXT? I believe it was an asm program (which
is why it might port between those two, but that's still a nasty mess...)

William

on 1/8/01 11:19 PM, rescue-request at sunhelp.org at rescue-request at sunhelp.org