Old WPs (was Re: [SunRescue] Rant on industry employment practices, was RE: 16MB)

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 8 22:53:00 CST 2001

My pride and joy of old software (no kidding...) is my copy of WordStar 7.0D
on 10 3.5" floppies. I bought Virtual PC for my mac simply to be able to run
it and 2 dos based games. Still a sweet word cruncher. OTOH, I also own (and
have a soft spot for Mac Write Pro...).

I own way too many old word processors... hey, didn't I just see someone
talk about WP 4.2? I could use a copy...  ;'p

William

on 1/8/01 5:52 PM, rescue-request at sunhelp.org at rescue-request at sunhelp.org