[SunRescue] Old OS versions, was: Re: Rant on industry employment practices

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 8 16:49:23 CST 2001

jwbirdsa at picarefy.picarefy.com wrote:

>    Speaking of old versions of OS/2, does anybody have 1.3EE? I have
> regular 1.3, and a TCP/IP suite for 1.3EE, and the two won't work
> together.

I've got 1.1 EE, 1.2 EE, but no 1.3.  I want 1.0. :)  I once saw a
complete box of "Microsoft OS/2" in Toronto, but at the time, I wasn't
into collecting.  Nowadays, when I think about passing up some old gear
or software, I remember back to that time, and think "Would I feel as
bad about passing this up as I did about the Microsoft OS/2 in
Toronto".  If I wouldn't, then I can pass it up. :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com