[SunRescue] FS: 16 MB memory module for Voyager

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 7 11:58:24 CST 2001

Dave McGuire wrote:

>   I was one of the founders of Cidera (formerly SkyCache); been there
> for 3.5 years, wrote 85% of the 110,000 lines of C code that implement
> the system...and I got the boot as well.  With no notice, and no
> professional courtesy.

We've got a Cidera box sitting at work.  I think it's been unplugged for
several months now. :)  Last time I looked, it was sitting on the floor
of the server room, and had two coffee cup rings on the top of the
case.  I suppose we should turn it on and see if it works. :)

>   I'm hoping to find some piecemeal short- or medium-term work in C
> development or embedded systems or something.

I'd offer you a job, but: a) it's in NYS, and b) you wouldn't be able to
buy food with the wages where I work.  I can't believe *I* came back
here to help out.  And while trying to buy a house, too.

I can't wait for my work authorization from INS...

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com