[SunRescue] Re: Router vs. PC with router/firewall software...

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 5 10:12:33 CST 2001

Hmmm...here's another question:  Could I work with a whole feed and set my
receiving end to dump all but the groups I wanted?  That way I would be able
to change the groups without having to bother you or whoever.  Or would that
be the wrong way to go about it?

I guess I just don't know enough about news servers.

Mike Hebel