[SunRescue] Re: OT NeXT question

Rebecca Ore rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 14:28:52 CST 2001

On Wed, 03 Jan 2001, Mike Hebel wrote:

> >>Was this from the place in New Hampshire or was this one of the Dutch
> >>auction ones?
>
> Hmmm...I won't buy CD-Rom drives off of E-Bay any more since I got stuck
> with three external Toshiba drives with the "odd" wide proprietary
> connector - think old Bernoulli drives.  (Wide drives too - about the width
> of a VCR and non-removable from the case!)
>
> They're easy enough to find.  Let me dig through my pile of stuff and see if
> I have a Toshiba 5301 I can send you - I might just have one to spare.

I just ordered two of them from Curt Raymond, Londonderry, NH.  This
is a Compaq 4X.  One of my coworkers is taking one of them.

If there's a problem with them (I have a case that will take them, but
they may need a 50 to 68 pin internal cable), I'll let you know.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net