[SunRescue] (way OT): Pallets

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 11:57:09 CST 2001

>>That must be nice!  Between me buying stuff I don't need, and the cost
>>of gas, my income didn't go as far as it should have last year!  I must
>>get a vehicle that gets better than 14mpg!

Ha!  I got 12mpg last month because of the bumper-to-bumper traffic in the
snow. ;-P
I'm thinking Pinzgauer for the next vehicle:
http://www.real4x4.com/PINZGAUER.shtml

>>Around here, people try to protect me from myself..... very agrivating!

Tell them that they're fighting an uphill battle - they'll never win against
the addiction! *maniacal laughter*

Fish bowl kit! : http://www.lowendmac.net/compact/macquarium.shtml

>>It's the only computer I still have at my folks house, and I am sure
>>they would be relieved if I got rid of it :-)

My mother was that way too.

Mike Hebel