[SunRescue] (way OT): Pallets

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 10:57:42 CST 2001

Not so crazy.  I built book-cases out of pine box tops from rolls of steel
that came in from Japan.  I used to get them from a local manufacturing
company that had to pay to get them hauled away.  They gladly let me take
them.  You can build a lot of things out of other materials if you take the
time.

Hell, I used pallets to make a workshop in the garage of a duplex my wife
and I lived in.  They worked quite well.  (4" x 4" posts from the pallets as
legs could hold up anything!)

Mike Hebel