[SunRescue] OT: UNIX network diagram tool.

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 09:41:25 CST 2001

Wasn't there a combo diagramming/management tool called Unicenter TNG once?
IIRC that had an OK layout tool as well.

I personally learned to use a proprietary CAD system for the layout of my
current office.  I turned down M$ Visio when I found out that the price went
from $50 approx to $250 approx.

Mike Hebel