[SunRescue] Finally got DSL

Björn Ramqvist rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 01:41:03 CST 2001

Then again, we have Enternet Firewall.. Uses one simple floppy
containing the operatingsystem (DrDOS x.xx something) and the very very
small kernel, plus some config-files. Uses about 1MB RAM for
kernel+other stuff, the rest goes for buffering. On a 486-based machine,
this Router/Firewall software pumps 2Mbit with full packet-inspection.
With a reasonable Pentium/Pentium-II this baby pumps several 10/100
Ethernet cards on the same time.
Very nice piece of software. (We use it on several locations)

/Bjorn