[SunRescue] OT: UNIX network diagram tool.

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 21:43:31 CST 2001

Hey folks.

Can anyone suggest a good network diagram tool that runs on (preferably)
Linux?  Something like what Visio was before it became Microsoft Visio,
and took on all the features of Word, Excel, SMS, and Bob (read:
useful)?  I've been playing with dia, and it's okay, but not exactly
what I'm looking for.  Open source and free would be cool, but if it's
worth it, I'll pay a few dollars (I'd rather not by OpenView, though).

All suggestions (except for bull testicles) are appreciated.

(Note to Bill:  I couldn't eat spaghetti with meatballs tonight... care
to guess why? :))

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer