[SunRescue] Finally got DSL

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 21:23:08 CST 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Reagen Ward exclaimed:

> I know too many folks who have overwhelmed Netscreens with just a few hundred
> machines.  The Nokia IP Firewals are Intel (celeron), and are OK, and the PIX
> aren't bad, but I still like nice SPARCs running FW-1 for most enterprise
> firewall needs.  I run a SPARC20 with IPFilter as a firewall most of the time,
> but have been stuck with needing IPSec too often.

The Nokias are alright just as long as you don't get them with the
integrated CSU/DSU "T1 Card."  Those things are pieces of crap, and will
turn your shiny new IP330 into a nice door stop.

Jeff

--
"For competitive reasons we can't tell you the location of our fiber."
	-- An anonymous representative of a very large telco