[SunRescue] A/V question

David Rouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 08:29:00 CST 2001

On 1/2/01 at 5:40 AM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

>One thought - could this be due to a grounding problem?  The computer
>and its setup are on a completely different electrical circuit than
>the TiVo and the TV, etc - I know sometimes not having a common ground

That does sound like grounding. If I remember correctly the fix is making a
small grounding wire for the audio connector on the capture card.

If you like I can try and find the magazine article that mentioned the fix,
I've never actualy done this.

--
David Rouse                            * Our World - Your World - RouseWorld
david at rouseworld.org                   * www.rouseworld.org