[SunRescue] Finally got DSL

Paul Khoury rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 02:00:43 CST 2001

On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:59:56 -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:

>I can also host *normal* primary or secondary DNS service for anybody
>who needs to park a domain somewhere.

Speaking of which, I finally found my DNS and Bind book (from O'Reilly), so
would this be the authoritative place for me to figure out how to get BIND up and
running?  I'm going to be installing on a SPARC 1+ (doing a fresh install now, as I
f***ed up the IP configuration, and couldn't fix it), with 64MB of RAM, and I'm downloading
the latest patches for 2.6 and 7 on my Win2000 box now.

Paul