[SunRescue] Finally got DSL

Paul Theodoropoulos rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 1 23:17:35 CST 2001

hmm. i don't consider myself exactly a security guru, but i believe
(that's the scary word!) that my systems are well locked up, while
providing standard internet services to others (web, smtp, ftp,
etc)

anybody on the list here who'd like to bang on my little sparc 20
running solaris 7, and see if you can break in or make it crash,
please do so. I am genuinely interested in whether my little server
is reasonably secure.

klaatu.anastrophe.com, 216.174.195.155. have at it!

Just to make things official, this 'offer' is open until 12:02am
PST 02jan00, about 27 hours from now. after that, i'd say further
attempt then become open to being interpreted as malicious...