[SunRescue] MP3 collections

Martin Wedel rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 23 10:23:02 CST 2001

My 2% of a dollar *with* Sun content! :)

I keep my collection on my 670MP, which serves them out to
various machines via nfs and samba to the windoze machines via FDDI and
100BaseT ethernet. I rip my mp3s from cds I onw with a script on my U10.
Pop in the cd, it rips it, ejects it, repeat.

I also use a rackmount PIII box with DVD/video tuner/SB platinum connected to my TV and
stero for an entertainment system. I've almost got the g/f talked into
letting my mount my relay rack in the living room with my adcom rack amps
and the PC.
Has anyone played with those universal PC remotes that they sell for around 140$ yet?

p.s. Anyone have an sbus HSSI card with cable?

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net
http://www.minor-element.net/