[SunRescue] What is a level 15 interrupt?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 22 21:26:14 CST 2001

The book "Solaris Internals" (SunSoft or Prentice Hall) makes mention of
that...in fact I ran across it on the train ride home this evening. :)
Great book

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  7:25pm  up 8 day(s),  2:26,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01