[SunRescue] UNIMOG!

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 22 05:15:15 CST 2001

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq

flinters <flinters at picarefy.com> wrote:

> Most popular SUV's have trouble with rolling over now, how about a vehicle
> that is nine feet tall with a two foot ground clearance?

I think you mean that most of the sheople who buy those things have
difficulty driving.  I'm certainly not aware of any over-large number
of accidents involving people turning their mogs over in Europe where
they are fairly common.  Not even people who go trialling  or race
them.

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq

--45Z9DzgjV8m4Oswq--