[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 19:30:43 CST 2001

isn't ibuprophen (again, sp?) available over the counter???

Hmm its things like this that make me glad I don't go to the doctors... I
had tonsilitis for 3 weeks before work MADE me see a doctor :(

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

Peter L. Wargo sent the following on Wed, 14 Feb 2001...