[SunRescue] Cooling

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 08:23:30 CST 2001

I think the real key is circulation - if the air around the
equipment is warm, the equipment will only warm it up even more.
By moving the air around, you stand a fair chance of keeping
things cool/cooler.

BTW Basements are great places for such "activities" - assuming
your is cool and dry. Of course, some regions are
"basement-imparied" since, I guess, the ground is too hard to
dig???

Ken