[SunRescue] Cooling

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 07:50:55 CST 2001

I have similar problems, I have installed a ceiling fan to increase the
general circulation, in the room, and I have a sliding glass door so I
crack that and it seems to work fine that way.  The only problem is when it
gets summer down here (in Florida), my crappola AC unit does not keep that
room cool enough, so I am reduced to just trying to keep the room as cool
as possible with the ceiling fan.