[SunRescue] Better framebuffer for IPX?

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 12:37:11 CST 2001

After checking the frame buffer faq, I'm still not sure what if
anything, better than the onboard GX will fit into an IPX. Is there any
(semi-) sensible way to put 24 bit color into an IPX? (Yeah, a newer
machine would make this easier, but space and budget preclude that
option... ;)

I haven't much cash, though I do have an HP 2gb DAT in a "ProDirect"
external case (mac style/SCSI-1 connectors) I'd be willing to trade for
a better frame buffer.

Thanks,

William
--
You better watch out, what you wish for;
It better be worth it, so much to die for.