[SunRescue] Kubota Graphics, Stardent and Search engines

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 29 13:44:06 CST 2000

I used Dogpile to do a quick search on Kuboda Graphics and found several
interesting sites, not to mention quite a few hits on stuff besides tractors.
www.dogpile.com

A quick history
<A HREF="http://www.research.microsoft.com/~hollasch/misc/kubota.html">
History of Kubota</A>

Interesting Graphics programs that run on Sun
 <A HREF="http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/ladic/softunix.html">SGI/UNIX Graphics
Software</A>

And not in the least a compilation of the email addresses of people who
worked at the Kuboda/Stardent etc. projects. In interests of privacy I won't
list that site but you could find it yourself.

I like dogpile, a good search engine that combines searches on several search
engines.

Paxton