I love my 670 - was- Re: [SunRescue] Sun 670MP and Storage Vault documentation.

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Oct 26 02:31:45 CDT 2000

I think I like "my other computer has it's own zipcode" better :)

I have a 670 with 2 HyperSPARC 125's in it, 640 MB o'RAM. It is not in full
time service yet. I am moving in December (hey guys now it the time to buy
things and help lighten the move) and plan to put it up full time in the
machine room that will be in the rear of my house. (right next to the 4x150
MHz SGI Challenge L) Sweet machines, big, noisy, and dare I say 'cute' just
what the uber-geek demands! I think the next 2 Mass Storage Boxes I have
chance to get are going to be end tables for sure.

Cheers,

Mike N