[SunRescue] 2nd hard drive in Tatung SS20 clone?

Michele Stuart mds at heretical.net
Wed Oct 25 11:17:40 CDT 2000

Well, see now, there you've caught me. ;)

I was hoping to avoid having to rip the installed hard drive out,
thinking perhaps somebody on the list would be familiar with this
particular configuration off the top of his or her head; I'm a little
leary of potentially breaking things that I might then not be able to
easily fix.  From what I  can see of it  -- it's quite difficult to make
out the connectors clearly,  the way it's installed  --  I think the installed
hard drive has a backplane  that may be acting  as some sort of adaptor
between the drive and this  type of connector.   I shall have to bite the
bullet and pull it out and have  a look, I suppose.

Thank you!

Michele