[SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC)

KurtHuhnkurthuhn at k-huhn.com KurtHuhnkurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 23 20:33:03 CDT 2000

Bonnevilles are nice, and I figure I'll get similar power out of a V8
Taurus.  I love my current Taurus, which I'll keep, but I'll get a newer SHO
(which I always wanted, and now I can afford).  Even stock GL's handle like
they're on rails especially with Eagle HPs on the 15 inch rims.

I'm happy with a 3 yr old Taurus SHO - but my wife really wants a PT
Cruiser.  So who am I to deny?

Kurt

> On the subject of affordable nice cars, I have a 98 Bonneville SE that I
> just love, big, tons of power, and handles very, very well. It's a lot of
> fun being able to take a sharp cloverleaf at 70+ MPH! Bought it when it
was
> 6 mo. old, only paid $14K for it. Kick ass car with lots of comfort and
> performance for the money. I *never* buy new cars.
> .
> Mike N
>
> > Except for the PT Cruiser - which by all accounts is a "driver's car".
At