[SunRescue] 690mp & 240VAC

jcarver jcarver at ipns.com
Fri Oct 20 21:02:34 CDT 2000

Nick,

Just looked at my setup. (100 year old house, several remodels) the
ground
for the Oven/Range is connected at the ground bus in the panel and to a
screw inside the metal receptacle. Plug itself is only 3 prongs. However
new convection oven with digital controls uses 4 prong plug with ground
wired thru to oven itself.

				jim