[SunRescue] 690mp & 240VAC

Jason J. W. Williams jason at digitarx.com
Tue Oct 17 18:47:22 CDT 2000

It turns out I do have an industrial plug behind the oven, so I might look
for a convertor cord or make my own. We'll see. Though I was under the
understanding that the box was coming with a dual plug setup, such that I
could take up two standard sockets.

-Jason

Primary E-mail: jason at digitarx.com/Secondary E-mail: williamsjj at wlu.edu
ICQ #: 19686479