[SunRescue] 690mp & 240VAC

Jason J. W. Williams jason at digitarx.com
Tue Oct 17 08:53:25 CDT 2000

Rumor has it there are folks on this list who like to play with the "big
iron". I'm picking up a 690mp, and need a way to plug it into the wall.
I've got 120V standard and I understand this box takes 240. Any info would
be appreciated.

-Jason
end
Jason J. W. Williams
"Man today is in flight from thinking."
-Martin Heidegger ("Memorial Address"/Discourse on Thinking)

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates
it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

-When you aren't sure God is on your side, it better say Springfield on the
slide.
Primary E-mail: jason at digitarx.com/Secondary E-mail: williamsjj at wlu.edu
ICQ #: 19686479